Looking for part-time work that pays $20/hour?
Would you like to have a job that works around your personal schedule?
Become a NY Travel Baseball Umpire!
- In 2 hours or less you will earn at least $40.
- In 3 months you can earn over $1000.
- You decide when you are available to work
- Plenty of work available- Spring, Summer and Fall
- You need to supply your own equipment (Starter package available from our supplier)
- Umpire needs to purchase Pants, Shirt and Hat
REGISTRATION FEE: $200 ($100 deposit required)
LOCATION: JHS 88 (Peter Rouget) 544-7th Ave (and 18th St) in Park Slope.
DATES AND TIMES: 7 Sunday mornings 10am – 12pm –
“This activity is not sponsored or endorsed by the New York City Department of Education or the City of New York.”